Arturia has just updated the firmware to its KeyStep Pro, their all-in-one sequencing solution. Version 1.3 welcomes new features and enhancements that will definitely boost your workflow and productivity.
What’s New in Keystep Pro Firmware 1.3
Once the Keystep Pro firmware version 1.3 is downloaded and installed through the Arturia MIDI Control Center, it provides a decent amount of new features to explore.
- MIDI channels per project: You can now determine specific tracks’ output MIDI channels per project, for easy navigation of multiple MIDI devices in performances and sessions.
- Expanded Mod CV functions: The individual Mod CV outputs can now send data using either the velocity, aftertouch or mod wheel output values.
- Transpose refinements: Transpose now also applies to arpeggios currently playing, and Transpose Compensation keeps newly-recorded notes in key with the sequence when transpose is cleared.
- Tie / Rest behaviour: The Tie / Rest button’s functionality has been improved to allow extending steps in a more intuitive and familiar way.
- MIDI input enhancements: MIDI In information has also been expanded so that pitch wheel, mod wheel and sustain messages are transmitted to their respective tracks/channels.
- Workflow upgrades: Expanded a number of workflow functions, including improved Quick Editing, instantly switching drum mutes off, streamlined page erasing, intuitive note overlapping, and more.
The update also includes various streamlined utility functions and bug fixes. For the full update description, visit the Arturia Website
Firmware 1.3 for the Arturia KeyStep Pro is now available to download from Here
Find your Australian Arturia Dealer Here: