Retaining much of the same DNA as the Rane Seventy-Two released last year, the Rane Seventy is a 2 channel Serato pro-performance mixer built exclusively for battle DJs. The Seventy packs 3 MAG FOUR contactless faders, built-in FLEX and Serato FX, plus 16 performance Pads designed by Akai all built with solid steel construction.
The design layout loses the high-res touch displays from the Seventy-Two, and repositions the EQs, gain and filter knobs in its place around a small LCD screen. The MAG FOUR faders feature tension adjustment and are also used on the crossfader and up-faders. Interestingly these faders can be purchased individually for DJs wanting to upgrade or replace existing faders.
The Seventy is designed with a familiar look and feel to its predecessor the Seventy-two, but also shares similarities with Pioneer’s popular DJM-S9 which no doubt has set the new standard layout for 2-channel scratch mixers over the years.
- (3) MAG FOUR contactless fader
- External crossfader tension-adjustment control
- solid steel construction & front guard handle protection
- (6) Dual post-fader internal FLEX FX engines
- Serato DJ FX controls
- Independent pad modes for each channel
- (32) Midi-Assignable Pads
- Browse and track select controls
- Intuitive Instant Double buttons, toggle as Sync On-Off or Silent Cue mode
- Dedicated loop controls
- Dual diecast aluminum 180 rotatable FX paddles
- RANE TWELVE Connection Hub
- Dual microphone inputs
- Industry leading signal-to-noise 114dB
- Dual USB connections for DJ handoffs
- 16 Akai Professional MPC performance pads
Legendary battle DJ, DJ Craze teamed up with Rane for a pretty sweet routine using the new Seventy – Check it out