Apple have just released their latest free update for their flagship DAW Logic Pro X 10.4.2. with new features and improvements like relocation of the sound library to an external store device or a brand new mixer mode!
The new version allows musicians per example to relocate to an external store device and to work with a new smart tempo technology. The mixer has been also expanded with a new mode that allows channel strip fader and pan controls to be used to set send level and pan.
Beside this, it includes many improvements and bug fixes.
Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated tools for professional songwriting, editing and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed. Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects and loops, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.
New In Logic Pro 10.4.2
- The Sound Library can be relocated to an external storage device
- Smart Tempo can analyze tempo data across multi-track recordings to define the Project Tempo
- Imported multi-track stems can follow or define Project Tempo
- Smart Tempo now analyzes the tempo of MIDI performances recorded without a metronome
- Alchemy provides drag and drop hot zones that let you select re-synthesis and sampling options while importing audio
- Alchemy allows numerical editing of parameter values
- Dragging one automation point over another now aligns them vertically
- New mixer mode allows channel strip fader and pan controls to be used to set send level and pan
- Automatic Slurs can be applied to selected notes in the Score Editor
- Add a photo to track or project notes to help remember key session details or studio hardware settings
- This update also contains numerous stability and performance improvements
The new Apple Logic Pro X 10.4.2 Update is free of charge for existing users