The DigiTech FreqOut Natural Feedback Creator allows you to get sweet, natural feedback at any volume, with or without distortion. The FreqOut is perfect for situations where volume must be controlled like in the studio, with in ear monitors, or low-volume performance and practice. However, the FreqOut can also be used at gig volume to focus out-of-control feedback on a preferred harmonic at any stage position.
- Natural Feedback at any level with or without distortion
- Onset Delay and Level balance controls
- 7 Harmonic Feedback types
- Dry Defeat
- Momentary/Latching modes
- True Bypass
Terms & Conditions:
- To enter you must subscribe to Noisegate Website Newsletter: https://noisegate.com.au/
- The competition is open to Australian residents only. The prize, a Digitech ‘Limited Edition’ FreqOut Effect Pedal will only be delivered to an Australian postal address.
- The promotion concludes at the close of business on the 30/6/2018 with the prize winner announced on the 1/7/2018.
- The prize will be selected randomly to the entrant that has successfully subscribed to our website during the promotion
- All entrants acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- A Facebook announcement of the winner will be posted after contacting the winner and verifying the criteria set out in the terms and conditions.
- The winner will also be contacted via the email address used to subscribe to our website
- The prize winner will be required to collect their prize from their nearest Digitech Australia
- Authorised reseller in person with proof of identification required.
- The decision of the Judge will be final.