The guys at ESP Guitars Australia have just released a Limited Edition E-II model, exclusive to Australian players!
Formerly called “ESP Standard”, the ESP E-II Series are guitars built at the ESP factory in Japan. While being less expensive than the handcrafted guitars from the ESP Custom Shop, ESP E-II models are made to very high standards in quality, with components and aesthetic designs that make them some of the best factory-produced guitars and basses the world has ever seen.
The ESP E-II M-II Australian Run offers features not usually found on a current M-II production model like a fixed bridge, Seymour Duncan pickups and more. See full spec list below!
– Swamp Ash Body w/ Quilted Maple Top
– Neck-Thru Construction
– Natural Satin Maple Neck
– Ebony Fingerboard
– Thin U Neck Shape w/ Luminlay Side Dots
– 24 XJ Frets
– 25.5″ Scale
– Hipshot Fixed Bridge
– Sperzel Locking Tuners
– Seymour Duncan Pegasus/Sentient Pickups
– 1 Volume Control w/ Push/Pull Coil Split
– Aqua Marine Sunburst Finish
– Includes Hardcase & Certificate Of Authencity