At Winter NAMM 2017 Tascam introduced a two new recording products: the TM-60 and the TM-AR1.
The TM-60 is an affordable battery powered condenser mic, and is designed for home recording and features a cardioid-pickup-pattern microphone, mic cable, mic clip, windscreen, and a tabletop mic stand. This kit can be used to capture audio in various environments for vocal and acoustic instrument applications. The microphone’s internal circuitry is optimized to reduce noise and distortion while retaining rich, full-sound quality. Additionally, included with the TM-60 microphone bundle is a soft carry case and a 5/8″ to 3/8″ conversion adapter.
The TM-AR1 is a compact acoustic control filter, and is designed take the room out of your recordings! Designed to minimize reflections and unwanted room ambience, the Tascam TM-AR1 helps to to manage what your microphone hears, giving you more control over your finished tracks. Lightweight and adjustable the TASCAM TM-AR1 can easily be mounted to virtually any standard microphone stand and allows for fast and easy mic placement adjustments.
Specifications: Tascam TM-60
- Model: Condenser
- Directivity: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 50Hz -18,000Hz
- Output impedance: 200Ω
- Load impedance: <1kΩ
- Sensitivity: -45dB +/-3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Max. SPL: 126dB
- S/N ratio: 70dB
- Connector: 3 pin XLR, Male
- Phantom power: DC1.5V (AA battery)
- External dimensions (W.H.D): 28. 190 . 28mm/ 1.1 x 7.48 x 1.10 inch
- Weight: 420g/0.93lb(Microphone body only)
- Included Accessories: Mic clip (screw diameter: 5/8 inch), Soft case, Mic cable, Wind screen, Mic stand, 5/8~3/8 Conversion adapter
- Mounting screw thread diameter: 5/8-inch
- Weight: 3kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 400 x 320 x 260mm / 15.75 x 12.6 x 10.24inch
- Supplied accessories: Support bar (2 types), Slide bar,5/8-inch to 3/8-inch conversion adapter