Universal Audio have updated their Luna recording software to version 1.0.8 with a host of helpful new features and fixes. Luna is, of course, free for all owners of Thunderbolt UA audio interfaces, so it should come as no surprise that this update also comes free of charge.
It’s not the first significant update we’ve seen to LUNA since it’s recent release which is a great indication of UA’s ongoing support. Here’s what they have to say on the subject:
“LUNA is constantly evolving to meet the needs of music producers. Thanks to your feedback, LUNA currently boasts features and improvements from over 2,000 user requests. In case you missed it, here’s the latest and greatest in LUNA since v1.0.”
Some of the stand out features in the 1.0.8 update include:
- My UA Plug Ins Folder – Show only owned and active demo UAD plug ins.
- Timeline Auto Scrolling – Enable automatic scrolling in timeline view during playback and recording.
- Rename Exported Files -Quickly modify exported file names for easier management and storage.
- Drag & Drop MIDI – Drag MIDI files from plug in windows or Finder directly onto instruments tracks.
- Reverse Audio – Right-click waveform to reverse selected audio via contextual menu.
- Trackpad Zoom – Use familiar macOS trackpad pinch gestures to navigate the timeline with ease.
The full release notes are available on UA’s website via the following link: https://bit.ly/3khwpjY
For more info on Luna check out our series of First Look videos via our YouTube page.