Spector Basses recently unveiled their LT Series of European-made basses. Made in the Czech Republic, these are an addition to the renowned Euro range with some modern tweaks. Expertly hand crafted this range truly captures the history and essence of the company with the classic NS curved body shape at the center of the aesthetic.
The highly figured USA maple tops are now combined with weight relieved alder wings, an ebony fingerboard and a rock solid, three piece maple neck construction. The electronics are now upgraded to a custom-voiced Darkglass active pre-amp, these have been voiced specially to suit the Euro LT range. Bartolini pickups are the tonal heart of the bass again customized for Spector’s needs.
This is one of the first ventures into newer territory for Spector under the direction of Korg, a strong indication that we’ll see Spector continue to keep up with modern trends and technologies that’ll help grow the brand. The addition of the ever-popular Darkglass components is a welcome inclusion, this will suit a large demographic of Spector players around the globe.
- Weight-relieved European Alder body with figured North American Maple top and a slice of Walnut
- 3-piece Maple neck; 24 fret Ebony fingerboard with Spector’s signature Crown inlays
- Passive, custom-wound Bartolini pickups; Custom-voiced Darkglass active tone circuit
- Gotoh Lightweight Tuners; Lightweight Spector Locking Bridge; Gold hardware
- Available in Blue Fade, Red Fade, Tiger Eye & Violet Fade High Gloss finishes
The Spector LT series will land in Australia this month, contact the authorised Australian distributor – CMI Music & Audio – to find your local Spector dealer.