Arturia have released a free update to their entire V-Collection software bundle which includes a variety of new features and enhancements. These include:
● Mac OS Catilina compatibility
● Full NKS compatibility for use with Native Instruments hardware
● In-App tutorials as we’ve seen on the more recent Arturia software releases
● Undo/Redo function, great for quick A/B comparisons
● Updated Arturia Software Center for easier installation and activation
● Analog Lab 4.1 with refined performance mode
There’s plenty to check out here and it’s great to see Arturia addressing Mac OS Catilina so quickly (and as a free update to boot, not a courtesy offered by all software developers).
V-Collection 7.1 is available now via the Arturia Software Center, which will itself require an update first.