French company Arturia have just released a new firmware update (version 1.1) for their Keystep controller. This adds some exciting new functions and features:
- New sequence length controls: allows rapid change to sequence length with new MIDI Channel shortcut controls.
- New Armed clock behaviour: change the way KeyStep responds when it receives incoming clock signals.
- Updated tempo quantizing behaviour: the New Shift functionality allows quick tempo adjustments, quantized to 1 BPM.
- Updated Arpeggiator octave behaviour: switch octaves on the fly using Shift and Oct +/- in arpeggiator
- New randomness options: 2 new randomness modes added, Pattern and Brownian, for ultimate creative chaos.
- New MIDI Control Center options: change LED brightness and control all the new features with ease.
Visit the Arturia website for more details.