Denise continues to release great simple and easy to use new plugins and they have followed up with the Perfect Room “Supernatural Reverb” that contains a unique algorithm to enhance natural character & colouration.
Denise goes on to explain that “ Classic algorithmic reverb plugins use a combination of short feedbacking delays to create the illusion of reverberation. These delays cause unwanted metallic resonances and sharp spikes in the reverb’s frequency response. The denise team challenged themselves to create something better – a perfect room – and invented their TXVerb™ technology. Using this technology, the denise Perfect Room doesn’t use delays for the tail and will enhance the character and colouration of any audio you run through it in an extremely natural way, sounding defined and tight from the lowest kick all the way up to the highest vocal.”
There are many examples of how to use the Perfect Room Reverb on vocals, guitars and on single tracks, busses and during mastering on their website.
The Perfect Room Features:
- TXVerb™ reverb technology: A unique algorithm that enhances natural character & colouration.
- Zero metallic resonance: Helps retain the clarity and presence of your lead instruments without metallic cluttering.
- Mono –> stereo: Create a wide stereo reverb from a mono source without any phase issues.
- Crazy effects: Built-in Shimmer, Detune & Internal Ducker.
- Single tracks, busses & mastering: You can use it on your whole track during mastering.
- Perfect for external FX: Used on a bus, to combine the Perfect Room with all kinds of effects to create unique colours.
This plugin is now available on the denise website for trial and purchase.